Business Excellence has come a long way and its definition varies greatly between countries and organizations. The whole idea behind business excellence is how a company is able to maintain its competitiveness, in driving innovation and achieving great value for all its stakeholders.
The person who is a Business Excellence Leader for the company will need to be multi-talented and qualified for the role. It build upon the developments that have taken place in the last century on how companies developed efficiency and quality in their systems.
– Bachelor degree
– Masters degree (MBA or advanced masters)
Certification qualifications include:
– Lean Gold Certification (SME)
– Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (ASQ)
– Project Management Professional (PMI)
– Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
– Certified Training and Assessor (Singapore equivalent of ACTA)
– Change Management (ADKAR)
– Business Process Management
– Business strategy
– Business process management
– Customer experience
– Knowledge management
– Organizational development
The list above will be constantly updated. The leader will need to be multi-skilled and multi-talented and must be able to communicate across the organization from the ground and front line staff to the C-level executives.